Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Psssssst....

Looking for something different for Christmas? Try the AirZooka. It looks like a simple air gun -- and it's harmless -- but the sensation of getting blasted with one of these things is completely bizarre. Tons o' fun for blaster and blastee alike. There's a lot of complex science behind it, in case you care. I just enjoy the weirdness.

It's weeks until Santa makes his big run, but these things seem to sell out fast. So if you're interested, better get one now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!  How did you find this? ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Yes. How DID you find this??
Bon & Mal

Anonymous said...

I saw it a couple of years ago in Discover Magazine, I think. That one or Scientific American, but most likely Discover. At the time, my older son was studying wind dynamics for pilot training at college, so it especially caught my eye.
:)